What we do:
We carry out either on our own behalf or on behalf of our clients,’ measures that ensure the quality and accuracy of data being collected/analyzed using methodologies chosen and accepted for a particular study. This is usually guided by our quality control policy.
How we do it:
- Unified training and briefing of the enumerators.
- Respondent selection criteria are strictly adhered to.
- Group interviewing technique (GIT) s.
- Accompanying the enumerators.
- Back checking; both physical and telephonic.
- Rigorous enforcement; fraudulent enumerators are dismissed and reported to the relevant bodies such as MSRA for disciplinary action.
- Logic checks of responses.
- Rating responses are flagged off if filled in questionable manner.
- Length of interviewing is gauged and if unreasonably short or long it is flagged.