What we do:
We employ both quantitative and qualitative approaches to study human behavior on behalf of public sector, community based organizations (CBOs) and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
How we do it:
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) - Baseline, Midline and End Line Studies).
- Community projects participation mobilization
- Social Behavior Communication Evaluation
- Opinion polls
- Customer and Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Drug Abuse
- HIV & Gender Mainstreaming Surveys
- Project Baseline and Intervention Training
- Community Focus Group Discussions
- Data Collection
- Data processing
- Reporting and presentation